LOCTITE 415 is a transparent, colorless, high viscosity, methyl-based instant adhesive. Well suited to metals and suitable for rubbers and plastic, it also suitable for polyolefins in combination with Primer LOCTITE SF 770 or LOCTITE SF 7239. It has a fixture time of 20 – 40 secs.
- Cures very quickly when confined between two surfaces
- Ideal for bonding small to medium-size parts
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Well suited to metals
- Fixture time of 20 – 40 secs.
- Suitable for rubbers and plastics
- High viscosity
|Gap Fill (mm)||0.20|
|900 ~ 1,500|
|2,900 ~ 4,350|
|Temp. Range (℃)||-54℃ ~ 82℃|
(Fixture / Full Cure)
|20sec. / 24hr|